The Widow costume is probably the most comfortable of the superhero suits because it doesn’t require a built-in air conditioning unit, like Hemsworth’s does. I don’t have under-armor. I don’t have a huge leather cape, headdress, whatever. It’s pretty straightforward. It’s kind of like a wet suit actually: sort of this one piece. And I’m always amazed when it goes on and zips up. I’m like, “Wow, it’s on.”
for all the killjoys out there.
When he told her that he was at her place, Allison furrowed her brows before kicking the blankets off. She sends him a quick text to let him know not to knock, and after sneaking out of her room, Allison waits by the front door. She waits until she hears footsteps, and when she does, she slowly turns the lock and opens the door.
”We could have talked about this tomorrow. What are you doing here now?” she asks but steps out of the way so that he can come inside. Allison places her index finger against her lips indicating for him to stay quiet.
Derek waited in his car until he received her text. He knew it could have waited until tomorrow but he got the feeling it was something important. Thinking it had been long enough, Derek gets out of the car and walks up to the front door. He’s standing in front of the door for barely more than a few seconds before the door is opening to reveal a messy-haired Allison in pajamas.
He’s about to reply to her quietly spoken words but stops when she puts her finger to her lips in a gesture to be silent. He nods his head before she turns away and leads him to a room he had never been in before. “Can I talk now?” he asks her with impatience.
do you ever look at your rp partners writing, then your own and just
why do they even bother with me?
I JUST WANT SOME WEIRD ASS AUS
- AU WHERE THEY MEET ON OMGELE AND CHAT EVERY DAY BECAUSE THEY’RE SOULMATES BUT NEVER ACTUALLY MEET IN PERSON.
- AU WHERE THEY MEET IN THE CANCER WARD AND COMPLAIN ABOUT CANCER TOGETHER THEN MAKE A BUCKET LIST AND BREAK OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND DO EVERYTHING ON THE LIST
- AU WHERE ONE IS A SPY AND HAS TO KILL THE OTHER AND THE OTHER IS CONSTANTLY DODGING THE SPY’S ATTEMPTS TO KILL THEM
- AU WHERE ONE’S A MASS MURDERER AND KIDNAPS THE OTHER ONE AND JUST TORTURES THEM CONSTANTLY
- AU WHERE ONE IS IN NIGHTSCHOOLING TO GET THEIR DIPLOMA AND THE OTHER GOES TO DAY SCHOOL AND IS IN THE SCHOOL PLAY SO THEY STAY AFTER SCHOOL ALL THE TIME AND THEY MEET BECAUSE THE NIGHTSCHOOL ONE STOPS IN AND WATCHES THEM ACT AND THEY FALL IN LOVE
- AU WHERE ONE PUTS AN AD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL JUST WRITE THEM CUTE LETTERS BACK AND FORTH AND THEY CONSTANTLY WRITE LETTERS AND ONE DAY ONE SHOWS UP ON THE OTHER’S DOOR STEP AND IT TURNS OUT THE OTHER IS MARRIED “HAPPILY” AND HAS TWO KIDS.
- AU WHERE ONE CONSTANTLY CHEATS ON THE OTHER AND THE OTHER KNOWS IT DAMN WELL AND JUST LETS IT HAPPEN BC THEY’RE TOO SCARED OF BEING ALONE
- AU WHERE THEY’RE MARRIED AND HAVE A CHILD
- AU WHERE THEY’RE MARRIED AND HAVE BEEN THROWING ALL THEIR CHANGE INTO A JAR TO SAVE UP AND GO ON AN AMAZING ADVENTURE AROUND THE WORLD AND THEY FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY
- ~AU WHERE ^ HAPPENS THEN SOMEONE STEALS THEIR FUCKING MONEY~
- AU WHERE THEIR BABY GETS FUCKING KIDNAPPED
- AU WHERE THEY HAVE A MISCARRIAGE
- TIME AU WHERE THEY HAVE THE FUCKING COUNTER DOWN THINGS AND THEY GET THEM AND SADNESS OK IT MAKES SENSE
- ALL THE
Oh look, tons of drafts to do.
*does ask memes and posts open starters*
Send ✉ for an 2 AM text
[Text:] Hey. Wake up. I need your thoughts on something and before telling me that it’s /Nothing/ hear me out.
[Text:] Do you ever feel like you’re having this moment that’s already happened before? Kinda like Deja Vu.
[Text:] Something’s wrong Derek, because all day today, I felt like I’ve already done this. I thought that Deja Vu feeling only lasted for a few seconds. Any thoughts on that?
[Text:] You can’t ask these things at a decent hour?
[Text:] You’re right. The Deja Vu feeling usually only lasts a few seconds, a minute or two at most.
[Text:] What’s giving you this feeling?
[Text:] You can text at 2am but not at 2pm? Really?
[Text:] Wake up.
[Text:] I’m coming over.
[Text:] I’m here.
[Text:] Answer the door.
‘The Impala, of course, has all the things other cars have… and a few things they don’t. But none of that stuff’s important. This is the stuff that’s important. The Army man that Sam crammed in the ashtray—it’s still stuck there. The Legos that Dean shoved into the vents. to this day, heat comes on, and you can hear ‘em rattle. These are the things that make the car theirs. Really theirs. Even when Dean rebuilt it from the ground up, he made sure all these little things stayed. ‘Cause it’s the blemishes that made her beautiful.’
- Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
- Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
- Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
- Let someone know you’re not interested.
- Actually “hang out sometime.”
- Be a little more honest.
- Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
- Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
- Give more genuine complements.
- Have more patience while waiting in lines.